Construction Project Manager
Hartford, CT, New York City, and Fort Lauderdale, FL
Are you a commercial or restoration project manager interested in long-term career growth? Our client is the nation's leader in concrete and masonry repair, restoration, strengthening, and waterproofing.
They are seeking a construction professional who is capable of managing complex projects up to $5M in contract value.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing complex construction projects that make our nation’s structures stronger and last longer.
- Managing self-performed complex repair and restoration projects
- Preparing contracts and negotiating revisions while working with internal contracts teams as needed
- Developing and managing schedules in collaboration with field leadership
- Maintaining profit & loss responsibility as well as other project financials including projections, etc
- Providing strong leadership and supervision to project teams (including other Project Managers, Field Managers, Project Engineers, and field crews) and subcontractors
- Working closely with in-house Estimators and Sales teams to assist in reviewing bids and developing proposals
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Demonstrating dedication to safety and quality control on all projects
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil / Structural Engineering or related field of study
- 5-12 years of relevant experience in the Commercial construction and/or restoration industry
- Demonstrated capability to successfully manage construction projects in the range of $1 Million - $5 Million in contract value
- Previous experience managing projects that include structural concrete repair, waterproofing, façade repair and/or historic restoration
- Strong knowledge of computer-based programs including Microsoft Office as well as project management and forecasting tools
- Strong leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
- Travel expectation 10-15%
Looking for that next step in your career? Explore some of our open positions.