Senior Consultant - Financial Services
HOUSTON, TX (MEMORIAL)
Are you in Big 4 with Advisory / Consulting Services and interested in working within an entrepreneurial environment where there is no limit to your career development?
If so, we have an exciting international firm with leading AI and data science capabilities to share with you.
- Undertake various client engagements and ensuring consistent delivery of superior client service; this includes leading and assuming responsibility for high-quality programs, initiatives, and deliverables while respecting established time frames and budget.
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project’s life-cycle from start to finish.
- Track and communicate progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Contribute to business development in the Financial Services sector within the Houston area. Contribute to internal practice development through the development and delivery of training, thought leadership (blogs, papers).
- Create action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Report on status and variances.
- Define project scope, manage the team’s performance of project tasks. Ensure the project is delivered within budget, on schedule, and within the scopes parameter.
- Client delivery of transformation projects that typically fall within the CFO organization or remit.
- Limited travel
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Management Consultant at a consulting firm
- Up to date and working knowledge of Regulatory financial reporting, CFO processes
- Project Management and team leading
- Financial processes review, analysis and change, process optimization, and development of target Operating Models
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher level of education.
- This individual should have a strong academic background in Business Acumen (e.g. Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Philosophy, Literature, Political Science, etc.).
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Currently, reside in Houston