Management Consulting – Manager
Business Transformation projects across CFO and COO functions at upstream, midstream, and downstream oil, gas and renewable energy companies in the Houston metro.
Would you be open to a confidential discussion regarding the chance to join a high-energy international firm that is expanding their headcount in the Houston market?
We are interested in speaking with accomplished professionals who are currently employed by recognized management consulting firms and have experience executing projects within the Houston energy market.
- MINIMAL TRAVEL
- MORE FREEDOM
- WIDER RANGE OF PROJECTS
This position will be the first manager-level professional in the office and will provide more organizational structure between the Managing Partner and the existing team of Senior Consultants.
- Coach and mentor staff
- Take part in project delivery
- Engage in Business Development (30-40% of time)
- Contribute to thought leadership (i.e. blogs and papers)
- Lead planning and implementation of project’s life cycle
- Manage multiple client engagements
- Around seven (7) years of professional experience (~5-10 years)
- Currently or recently employed by a recognized management consulting firm serving the energy and resources market
- Professional services including strategy, organizational design (business transformation rather than people/HR), program management, and project management
- Business Transformations such as post-merger integration, updating legacy processes, or changing the organizational structure within CFO, CIO, or COO functions
- Naturally resourceful and entrepreneurial
- Managed medium to large teams
- Process, digital transformation, and RPA projects
- Developed business in Houston